TV Rise returns again in 2017 after what was an exceptionally successful first event in 2016.
TV Rise is a ‘Davos-style’ event that brings together a select group of 50 of the leading players in TV advertising, including brands, agencies, broadcasters, TV operators and ad tech companies.
The aim of the event is to create a private and intimate setting for industry leaders to identify the opportunities for cross-industry collaboration on pushing TV advertising forward.
Video Ad News will also be filming some of the sessions that will feature as part of ‘TV Week’. Our title sponsor for both TV Week and TV Rise is IPONWEB, who will also there to explain the pioneering work they have been doing on programmatic TV.
We’ll be announcing more on speakers and attendees in the coming weeks, but some of the confirmed attendees include:
- Rhys Noelke, SVP Strategy, RTL Group
- Kevin McGurne, CSO, Vevo
- Adam Helfgott, CEO, MadHive
- Brian Golbere, General Manager, IPONWEB
- Danny Hopwood, EVP Programmatic, Publicis Media
- Scott Siegler, SVP of Engineering, Cox Media Solutions
- Dominic Shelley, VP of Digital Innovation, Hilton