New Video Frontiers, the industry’s leading video advertising event series, will be coming to the SVA Theatre in New York City on September 10th. The conference will bring together the leading figures from the US and international markets for a day of debate, learning and networking.
As always, the focus will be on showcasing the very best in video innovation, whether it’s from long-established industry heavyweights or fresh-out-of-the-box disruptors.
Speakers and sponsors will be announced in the coming weeks, but we’re proud to announce that Bob Hoffman of The Ad Contrarian, who was widely regarded as the highlight at both Advertising Week Europe and NYC last year – will be speaking about ‘The Golden Age of Bullshit’.
Themes for the event will include:
- Programmatic TV: the winners and losers?
- The buzzwords converge: assessing the impact of native, mobile and video coming together.
- The programmatic publisher
- Going live: should online publishers be looking to linear?
- Emerging opportunities for independent players in video.
- Innovation showcases: virtual reality and the internet of things
- Mobile live streaming: fad or new frontier?
- Build, buy or borrow: the challenges and opportunities of building a brand trading desk
- Content, viewability and fraud: how can we raise the bar on quality
- The rise of E-sports
- ‘The Golden Age of Bullshit’ – (Bob Hoffman)
Who should attend?
- Pay TV Operators
- Mobile Developers/Publishers
- Ad Tech Vendors
- Ad Networks